Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bleach: The 3rd Phantom

Title: Bleach: The 3rd Phantom

Developers: Sega

Platform: Nintendo DS

Genre: Tactical role-playing game

Rating: T for Alcohol Reference, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes

Official Page and IGN Page



ELL SAID


Rating:

Review:


I'll have to admit that I'm not a fan of Bleach. I don’t know why; I just don't like it all that much. But this game is all I wouldn't expect from a Bleach game. See, it has a deep story and engaging, turn-based gameplay similar to Fire Emblem. It also features many of the Manga's characters, a tag-team element and a make-your-own-decision that  develop the outcome and affect which characters are playable at a certain stage of the game, which gives a new twist to things. This is an extremely good strategy game, perfect for Bleach lovers and not, but it is best to have at least a small knowledge about Bleach, or you'll get lost with some stuff.

0 comments:

Share your thoughts...