Thursday, December 19, 2013

Adventure Time - Season 1

Title: Adventure Time

Year: 2010

Broadcasting Station: Cartoon Network


Official Synopsis: A boy named Finn and his best friend Jake, the dog, encounter multiple adventures in the post-apocalyptic Land of Ooo.



ELL SAID

Rating:


Review:

Ever since Adventure Time first aired, I've been hearing about how epic and awesome it is. I'm not very into cartoons (especially non-sequential ones) so I never bothered to watch it. One day, though, I began watching it, and I must say, I couldn't understand what the fuss was about. That very first episode was, by default, disgusting. I mean, candy people is alright, I guess, but them eating each other? Well, it just wasn't very fun. As usual, though, I wasn't going to abandon it so soon, so I watched the next episode. Then the next and, suddenly, I had watched the first whole season in one night. Finn and Jake are a dynamic duo who are really likeable, but, the moment I officially loved the series was when I first met Marceline. She was so cool, and definitely better than most, if not all, vampires these days. Overall, it definitely is worth a watch, even if it's just one run-through. So, if you want a quick laugh, mixed in with a hint of dark humor, this series is definitely for you.

0 comments:

Share your thoughts...